AffirmYourLife App Reviews


Thanks a million to everyone who left reviews for our app at the AppStore!


Here are some of the reviews we have received so far:

Reviews from the USA


The best affirmation app ★★★★★
by riphoto - Version 1.0 - Sep 2, 2012
I use this daily. I love the affirmations and the artwork. I have reminder sent to me throughout the day to maintain my positive attitude. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants positive motivation!!


Great App!! ★★★★★
by Rict235 - Version 1.0 - Aug 18, 2012
Use everyday full of affirmations and tips! Integrates well with Facebook and Twitter!


So glad I bought this! ★★★★★
by Netplay - Version 1.0 - Aug 16, 2012
The content is phenomenal an appears very comprehensive and the instructions and tips are wonderful too. I've only owned for a whole so I've not browsed close to all of the content but it seems that the content is top notch by what I've looked at this far! Thank you for this it appears to be exactly what I was hoping for. I am very happy and excited about what I've seen so far.


Fantastic App!! Well Worth it!!! ★★★★★
by Cyber Cricket - Version 1.0 - Aug 10, 2012
More affirmations than you can imagine, or think of, covering all spectrums of life! I highly recommend it!!


Fuels for Inspiration!!! ★★★★★
by NoCriticsHere - Version 1.0 - Aug 5, 2012
Beautiful, empowering, innovative & inspirational. In times like this positive affirmations are the cornerstone of success.


Love It ★★★★★
by - Version 1.0 - Jul 30, 2012
I absolutly love this app! All the affirmations you need in one place! It's something I can now have with me when I need some encouragement!


Affirmation application sensation! ★★★★★
by Black Coyote - Version 1.0 - Jul 30, 2012
Excellent app! Not only is it full of hundreds of lovingly crafted affirmations and quotes to inspire you throughout the day, but each one is equally as beautiful from a visual standpoint. The pairing of gorgeous photography and artwork with sleek graphic design make each affirmation a gem. The easy to use interface makes browsing quotes a breeze, there is even an awesome option that allows you to save personal favorites for quick access later! A must have for affirmation fans everywhere!


Positive Affirmations in an App! ★★★★★
by Higher Brain Thinking - Version 1.0 - Jul 28, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this App! Rather than searching the web or social media for amazing affirmations (which has been helpful), I can simply go to my iPhone and positive affirmations are at my fingertips! I can also share with others which is an extra bonus. Thank You Affirm Your Life :). Great App!!


Affirmed & Confirmed! ★★★★★
by - Version 1.0 - Jul 28, 2012
This app has so many affirmations that encourage and uplift your spirits! Have you ever needed confirmation that you are doing good, being good, acting good, thinking good, and just plain living & loving good then this the app for you! App is simple, user-friendly, & easily navigable! You won't be disappointed. Great for posting to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.


Affirmations ★★★★★
by MrsJerzi - Version 1.0 - Jul 25, 2012
If you want to learn how to think positive, encourage and support yourself. Affirm Your Life is the perfect APP jam packed with positivity!


Reviews from Australia


Awesome! ★★★★★
by shampiss - Version 1.0 - Aug 23, 2012
Great App! I have no doubt that it will change my life!


Affirm Your Life ★★★★
by Realangiefarlam - Version 1.0 - Aug 15, 2012
A great app!


Great app  ★★★★★
by Miztkn - Version 1.0 - Aug 9, 2012
I love this app! After two days it has already started to change the way I think. Highly recommend.


Exceptional ★★★★★
by Idaportella - Version 1.0 - Jul 30, 2012
I just love love love this app has well written affirmations and positive quotations and has all these great little features! Highly recommend!


Miss ★★★★★
by Stacey Holt - Version 1.0 - Jul 28, 2012
Best $3 ever spent! Highly recommended

Reviews from the United Kingdom


Peter Sleigh ★★★★★
by Pattygirlio - Version 1.0 - Aug 27, 2012
This is a super App with done great affirmations. Thank you very much.


Fantastic ★★★★★
by Poonamj117 - Version 1.0 - Aug 23, 2012
Great App! Easy to use! The alerts are a great way to affirm throughout the day! Defo reccomend it! :-)


Great fun, full of lots of inspiration ★★★★★
by Szpak Photography - Version 1.0 - Aug 16, 2012
Great app and a brilliant idea! Lots of different inspirational sayings and affirmations! Not got through them all yet but enjoying reading them... My favourite bit though has to be the alerts, I have set these up for different times of the day to keep me motivated. Great app

Reviews from Canada


AffirmYourLife ★★★★★
by SheRecovers - Version 1.0 - Oct 11, 2012
Positive thoughts lead to a positive life. These affirmations, which can be scheduled to appear throughout the day, are a great way to stay the course on positivity throughout the day. Or, they can be accessed and viewed as messages from the universe!


What a Fun App ★★★★★
by Kaylaatebasil - Version 1.0 - Aug 17, 2012
I have it set throughout the day. It really helps to redirect my thoughts. :)


Affirm central ★★★★★
by Tearbear123 - Version 1.0 - Aug 16, 2012
What a wonderful app!!! I have the reminders set up every few hours and whenever I'm having a bad day I get the reminder and it helps me to remember to calm down, relax and be positive. Would highly recommend to anyone. Great way to start and end your day. And there're so many affirmations I rarely see the same one twice. Except for my favorites of course which I look at often.


Love this app! ★★★★★
by MWMCan - Version 1.0 - Aug 16, 2012
As a fan of personal development and believer in affirmations, I love this app and use it every day! If I'm in a down mood or catch myself thinking negatively, I open it up and get my thinking swung around. Highly recommend it!

Review from Ireland


Brilliant ★★★★★
by SpiritWise - Version 1.0 - Aug 17, 2012
I love this app, I've been looking for a good affirmation app for ages and I'm glad I came across this on twitter. Great affirmations with beautiful backgrounds, so many to choose from when adding to favourites. Love the alerts too, great for reminding me to use my affirmations


Review from New Zealand


well organized, simple and easy to use! ★★★★★
by @peoplefw - Version 1.0 - Oct 13, 2012
This is an app whose time has come. Having affirmations literally at my fingertips has been invaluable to me, and I really appreciate the thoughtfulness that's obviously gone into making it super organized and easy to share with others. Thank you! Found you on Twitter <3 div="div">



Once again, a HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time to write a review!
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me